Our Galaxy T-shirt heat press machine 16" x 20" is an automatic opening heat press with a slide out draw for easy t-shirt laying. The auto opening heat press gives an over-the-center pressure clam for an even heat and pressure transfer for professional use of all common heat transfer methods such as flock, foils, sublimation, inkjet-flex, chromablast, plastisol and much more.
Auto Open & Draw - Auto open press with dampers for a smooth action opening & equipped with a sliding pull out draw
Ram Lock - Interchangeable lower platens, sold separately. Perfect for pressing small garments or sleeve logos.
No Cold Spots - Cutting edge die-casting heating element to ensure we offer even heat distribution.
Galaxy heat presses have an attractive laser cut frame with zero welds for strength and a touch sensitive LCD display control panel for simplicity of setting the time and temperature for easy heat press operation.
Please allow 2-3 days delivery due to the weight of this item
Other key Features include
- 1 year fully comprehensive warranty
- Large working area 16 inch x 20 inch
- Digital touch sensitive controller
- Perfect heat distribution
- Perfect balanced pressure
- Laser cut frame work with zero welds
- Hook design below platen for easy t-shirt laying
- Green and Black colour scheme
- Working area : 16" x 20" / 40 x 50 cm
- Min temperature : 80 degree Celsius
- Max temperature : 258 degree Celsius
- Maximum time : 999 seconds
- Heating Element 1,800 Watts
- Weight 45 kg
- Dimensions 93cm x 59cm x 63cm
- Included: Galaxy Heat Press, Electricity cables, English manual, 2 x Teflon sheets