The canvas media is not included. See below for more details.
- QuickPro Canvas for printing and making your own printed canvases in just 2 minutes!
- Deep frame gives it a good weight and solid feel
- Highly cost-effective with a premium end product
- No need for stretcher bars or any special equipment
- Simply print your design using the supplied template affix to the cardboard template and follow the instructions to create professional looking canvas prints
- Super rigid and strong so that your items will last a long time
- Perfect corners everytime - with traditional canvas making this is one of the hardest things to do without a lot of practice. With the QuickPro canvas corners look neat and clean
- Enhance the look of your canvas frame with the optional backing board for easy hanging and added rigidity or floating frames
- Watch the video below to see just how easy you can start offering canvas printing as part of your sublimation or print shop business.
- This frame measures 12in x 16in (30cm x 40cm) when finished. Also available in 8in x 8in 8in x 12in and 12in x 12in sizes
You will need to purchase canvas which can be bought in polyester or cotton finish either in A4 and A3 sheets or per square metre. Click here to find out more.
The black plastic backing piece adds a professional finish to your product and makes it easy to hang or stand on your desk